Manufacturing Associate - 12Hr/day Shift: SUN,MON,TUE,WED altern. $21/Hr
Are you in search of a fantastic career prospect where you can utilize your expertise? Our client is a foremost industry player and they are seeking to expand their team by adding new members. If you're eager to embark on a journey with an outstanding company, apply to join our client's team as a Manufacturing Associate today!
Great opportunity to work in a clean manufacturing environment which does not require an education or diploma and no experience necessary
, however they
12 hours shift (6AM to PAM): 3 working days one week and 4 working days the following week.
Listed below are the specific working days:
- Week 1: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
- Week 2: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
There are also other shifts available!
The company provides a week of training period scheduled Monday through Friday during the day between 8AM to 4PM
The main responsibility of the person performing this job is to ensure that all packed and shipped products are in accordance to the quality assurance standards.
- - Read, understand and follow all instruction on the Quality Assurance Requirements paperwork provided
- - Inspect products visually to satisfy requirements
- - Document outcomes of inspections
- - In the event of interruption of the line - perform line clearing and adjustments
- - Alert problems with machines or processes supervisors
- - Package and handle product as specified
- - Report all safety hazards to the Team Leader
- - Follow company safety rules, procedures and polices
- - Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- - Display a cooperative and positive attitude towards your teammates
- - Must be able to stand for a long period of time.
Occasionally, must be able to lift up to 50 lbs while bending, twisting and/or squatting.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Salary: $21.00 - $23.25 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
Work Location: One location
What's the Manufacturing Associate position all about?
A Manufacturing Associate is typically an entry-level position within a manufacturing facility. The job duties may vary depending on the specific industry and company, but generally, a Manufacturing Associate is responsible for assisting with the production process by performing tasks such as assembling products, operating machinery, quality control, and maintaining a clean and safe work environment.